Just a handful of things that I've been coveting lately~
- pinafore skirta giant pork bun, so). For now, I'll make do with wearing suspenders with my black circle skirt, but I've been eying this custom pinafore by Ananya (I'd probably get it shortened to a more flattering length).
- record player
old record player crapped out on me shortly after I got it (because I value aesthetics over quality), which I guess is why Crosley doesn't really sell them anymore, so I want to get one of their newer models that I've spotted at Urban Outfitters recently (because I still value aesthetics over quality).
- Wii Fit U
- Sailor Moon gashapon compactsI didn't originally pre-order these for whatever reason (even though I preordered a bunch of other magical girl bullshit), but Rae has been sending me photos of the lines and sold-out gashapon machines for this set, so I started having Major Regrets. And then some of my friends started receiving their compacts this month and now I can't live without them, so I preordered two sets of them on J-List.
- Pastel Cutout Dress (OASAP)
- Tamagotchi Friends
Tamagotchi ID for a while now, but I was a bit apprehensive of dropping $75+ on a virtual egg baby, so the announcement of Tamagotchi Friends definitely got me HYPED. Plus look at them - those little bbs are wearing pixelated BOWS.
- flower crown
as worn by my precious bb angel princess, Jessica
- Moschino x Jeremy Scott french fries iPhone caseMoschino + Jeremy Scott + my favorite food = French FryPhone Case.
I can't wait to lurk eBay for a Chinese knockoff.
- Hanoi Weekend Sunglasses (CRAP Eyewear)These sunglasses combine my love for round mod frames and cat-eyed specs, but I still get weird about spending more than $15 for a pair of sunglasses. Perhaps it's finally time to treat myself in the sunglasses department?
- I Am Bee Apron Dress (WeLoveFine)