|Ming & I are magical girls ☆|
Here are some quick highlights of the con:
- Lauren & Patt visited for the weekend, and I got to treat them to vegan cuisine at Veggie Galaxy and Flatbreads. I'm so happy that I've gotten to spend so much time with Lauren and Patt this year :3
- Snapped some cosplay photos for ComicsAlliance.
- Karaoke! We threw another karaoke party at Limelight Studios, which is a really nice karaoke venue, but the song catalog is so lacking. I really wish that there were more karaoke places in the Cambridge/Somerville area.
- I picked up some beautiful commissions and sketches, including a love-struck Donald Duck from Don Rosa, a Donna Troy from Jonathan Reincke, a Shampoo from Babs Tarr, a Batgirl from Michael Cho, and a sassy Hellboy from Stephen Green.
- My convention haul was significantly lighter this year than previous years, but I did pick up a couple bags of Li'l Gotham mini figure blind bags and a few Kamen Rider Fourze blind boxes.
- Jordan & Joe met Peggy Carter!
- so many prayer hands~
|convention flare: Batgirl & Betty/Jordan pins by Kate Bresnahan & a pin of me as a Digimon Trainer by Amanda Boucher!|
Anyway, click the jump for a bunch of photos of my qt friends and my convention haul or whatever
|joe-joe prayer hands|
|Ming & Neil ♡|
|Donna Troy commission, by Jonathan Reincke|
|AK got us matching Bella Twins glasses ♡|
|Pizza Patt prayer hands|
|~kiss from a rose~|
|[photo: kevin church]|
|Lauren & Kate|
|Donald Duck sketch, by Don Rosa|
|lunch with Bethany & Babs ♡|
|Shampoo sketch, by Babs Tarr|
|Batgirl sketch, by Michael Cho|
|cool guys being cool|
|Hellboy sketch, by Stephen Green|
|Li'l Gotham mini figure blind bags *o*|
p.s. idk why it took me forever to edit, like, 20 photos lol~~~