- We stayed with J-Hat (our fan club president), who arrived to the airport with balloons and Sleigh Bells blasting in his car.
- Caught up with Andy at the beautiful new DC Comics headquarters.
- Wandered around on Hollywood Boulevard to find our favorite stars. Hollywood Boulevard makes Times Square seem tolerable.
- Went to the opening of the Guillermo Del Toro: In Service Of Monsters show at Gallery 1988, where Jenvy had an adorable Pacific Rim piece on display.
- Spent an entire day at Disneyland, where we met Donald Duck, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, and Captain America.
- Ate lunch at Panda Inn, in honor of our yearly tradition from San Diego Comic Con and now I really want crispy noodle houses.
- Ventured around Little Tokyo for some shopping and snacks; I got a two-foot-tall Kewpie doll.
- Went to UCB for the Shitty Jobs show; our show featured Ben Schwartz, Dominic Dierkes, and Ben Rodgers, and they were hilarious.
Anyways, there are, like, 40+ photos below~
|obligatory in-n-out, which is not as good as shake shack let's be real y'all|
|good morning, clark|
|batgirl door ♡|
|I technically won ~1/20 of this Eisner.|
|Jenvy & her Mako piece|